Junk Box


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I can do a blog, I have thoughts! Right?


OK, so I saw that on a movie trailor and had to ponder it for a second. Then suddenly felt like a moron, then thought, oh well, what the heck! I have no idea if anyone has ever looked at this blog, and quite frankly I am still honing my blogging skills, so not really sure if I want anyone studying it quite yet. BECAUSE I have an interesting life, dang it!! I really wish I would think of heading to the computer to make a post when funny things happen. I finally get here and am a little tired, maybe a little brain fried and don't post all I could have. So, re-cap of the day and then some CO pics!! Yay. It's summer time. Good 'ol summer time. I had a light bulb moment this morning at 10:13 a.m. when I finally decided to get up. The light bulb said, girlfriend, you are taking the summer sleep in a bit far. I really hate to sleep in THAT late. I mean 8:30 or so should be plenty, considering we must rise and shine at 6:40 sharp everyday of the year. That gives JW exactly 9.2 minutes to get from sound asleep to out the door. We have it perfected to an art. I fix his lunch, YES I fix his lunch everyday. This amazes many folks, but I couldn't imagine telling him, I know you are going out to risk your life to work on heavy equipment at oil rigs, feedyards, and landfills to give us this fabulous life, so I can sell real estate strictly as a hobby, I know you are doing that, but I can't spare 4 minutes to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich because I have some serious sleeping to do? Are you kidding me? I would never, not get up and do it. So that aside, I went back to bed today. I have a crucial decision to make at approximately 6:53, back to bed or not back to bed. I do have Gevalia Blueberry Creme flavored coffee and it is absolutely fab. It did get me in the kitchen for several days after I got it, but even the newness of bb creme has worn off a bit. So, back to bed I went and so groggy I felt all day. Being that I started this post and am now back to finish it, not really sure where I was going with all that, but hoping it was an interesting place. Since then, I have successfully infected our desktop computer with a nasty virus and now have to take it to Cat Man Du, drop about $200, and return home to download pics so I can post some from our CO trip. So, wipe away the tears. I am going to try to get the pics posted from the laptop.

No comments:

Unending Love, Amazing Grace

Followers