Junk Box


Monday, August 31, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Movies from the '80's. Absolutely love them. AMC, Directv channel 254 is playing these old movies and they stir memories from childhood that are just delicious! I must say, watching them from an adult's perspective has been very enlightening. I caught humor in Ferris Bueller's Day Off that I never knew was there. I recommend to all you mature folks, watch them again. Very entertaining.

So, haven't posted in a few weeks. Read on to learn why. The virus is gone. Cat Man Du in Canyon was awesome! Loved them. They did a fabulous job and their office is super cool. Speaking of offices, Hillside Canyon took possession of the new office on the square today! Lots of work to be done in renovations, but what a great office it is going to be. I, yes I, will share this office with some annointed individuals that I have the privledge of calling ministry partners and friends. Through some tough moments over the past few months, God has brought us to a place where he will be using mine and JW's gifts to build his kingdom. I am so humble in this, it is even a little hard for me to write. So, I will just say it, I have been blessed with the job of Preschool and Nursery Coordinator for Hillside Canyon Campus. Wow, that is a lengthy title, but true none the less. This has been an exciting adventure. It has taken a great deal of energy, which I know ministry does, so I was prepared when I accepted the job. It has been such a great adventure.

No comments:

Unending Love, Amazing Grace

Followers