Junk Box


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blogging Mood

So, I've noticed that the mood to post is kind of like creativity. When it is here, it is here. When it is gone, it's gone. Nothing exciting to report. Hectic week. Working with a first time home buyer, which I really enjoy doing. Got an offer on one of my listings, God is so in control. Ministry is awesome. Small groups have kicked off for Hillside Canyon and new friends are abundant! I must say, a few times this last week I thought, OK, this is it, I am getting sick. I would just cast it out in the name of Jesus, go on with my business and by dang, I would feel better. Well, it happened again today! Came home, took and nap and healed in the name!! So, will try to post again soon. Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Unending Love, Amazing Grace

Followers